Thursday, October 29, 2009

Here Comes the Sun...

Some more high's and low's:

+ Ryan Lue must have been an interior designer in another life. His ideas for a cafe-esque dining area are pure genius.

+ Most of my belongings are in my car, only my bed, dining room table, bike, and one box are left. I'm almost out!

+ One more midterm left! At least I'm taking it pass/no pass.

+ I'm eating solid foods... though not really enjoying much of it. My fecal matter is okay... not too solid yet.

+ I talked to Dorothy's/Grace's mother last night. She is amazing and it made my day to talk to her. She's hanging out with my mother on Friday apparently.

+ I really like it when Dorothy is happy.

+ I really like playing guitar. It feels nice to try and play again.

+ It's almost already 6th week! Dorothy is coming soon! Super excited!23 more days!



- I dropped my desk on my shin yesterday. It hurts and there is quite a bit of localized edema.

- I'm screwed for my midterm on Friday

- The vacuum in the apartment sucks... so the floor is still dirty. Agh.

- It's only the beginning of 6th week next week...

- My Korean lab partner dropped the class. She was really fun... =[ I hate that english is the 'standardized' language in scientific publishing. Lame.

- I am lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment