Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Up's and Down's

Just some down time - finished my molecular biology midterm! Definitely one of those 'goddamnit, I knew I shouldn't have skimmed over that section' kind of tests. Agh.

Anyways, just woke up from a nap, feeling good but worried that it's going to rain today.

Some high's and low's.

High's:
+ I love naps, so freaking much. There are a few things that are guaranteed to get me in a good mood. Those things are naps, good food, and good company.

+ Last night I decided that I'm pretty good looking for a person who isn't super active/involved in my own personal appearance, though I could use a shave and shower. Yay for skinny jeans?

+ I like being done with midterms.

+ I like sex. I hope I'm not a sex addict, but at the same time, I don't want to be ashamed of sex. I'd like to ponder more on what it means to be sex-positive.

+ I really like instrumental music much more than vocal music.

+ I like firm and cold purple grapes.

Low's
- I don't like rain when I'm unprepared. I don't like wet clothing. I don't like going outside when it rains. I don't like it when all the snails and worms come out because I don't want to step on them and squish them.

- I don't like tricky midterms that involve trying to memorize notes word-for-word.

- I don't like when my hair gets oily from not showering. Ugh.

I'm really enjoying life right now, with the small exception of the potentially bad weather that is coming. Yay! Week should be going downhill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment